Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
The programme offers women the opportunity to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW). The application is to be sent to the selected institution of higher education. With the programme the state of Baden-Württemberg strives to increase the percentage of female professors. Approx. 100 stipends or contract lectureships are awarded each semester. They are worth the monthly sum according to university-internal tariffs and include a maximum teaching load of 4 hours per week and 4 semesters. The state funds the lectureships, while the specific higher education institution may bear the travel costs.
women with particular competence in scientific or artistic work and a higher education degree wishing to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden-Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
- state-recognised higher education degree
- particular competence in academic or artistic work, generally established by completion of a doctorate or evidenced by artistic recognition or
- at least 2 years of professional experience outside the higher education sector and a specific doctoral research project
Number of Scholarships
100 grants per semester
Teaching appointments within the scope of the programme are limited to a maximum of 4 semesters.
Remuneration for teaching appointments, limited to a maximum of 4 hours per week for 4 semesters.
Application forms and further information on the application procedure can be found here
- The deadline for application at universities of applied sciences and colleges of art or music is 1 March for the summer semester and 15 September for the winter semester of each year at the latest.
- The deadline for application at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) requires applications to be submitted in due time before the start of the theory-training modules.