Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
This scholarship was created to enable high potential students to complete their Master’s degree programme at RWTH Aachen University, offered by RWTH International Academy.
Highly qualified students who have an excellent performance in their Bachelor's studies. A cumulative grade point average of 1.7 or higher is required (converted to the German grading system).
Candidates have completed their Bachelor’s degrees with very good grade point averages and at least 12 months of professional experience in their career field. They have furthermore been admitted to one of the following Master’s degree programmes at RWTH International Academy:
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Smart Production Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering,
- MPA European Studies.
up to 24 months
The scholarship covers 25% of the tuition fees for the respective Master’s degree programme.
The application for the scholarship must be submitted together with the application for the programme through the official application portal of RWTH Aachen University. The deadline is 1 March for non-European and 15 July for European applicants. Please provide the following document with your application:
- scholarship motivation letter of 500 words
Please note that incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Please make sure to submit all required documents at the latest by 1 March (non-EU) or 15 July (EU) of each year.