Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Information on the Corona virus
European Union: Erasmus+ Mobility Programme for Higher Education Students
- are regularly enrolled at a German higher education institution,
- have completed their first year of study (graduates),
- are enrolled at a higher education institution participating in the Erasmus+ project
- AND whose home institution has signed an Erasmus cooperation agreement with the receiving institution.
Number of Scholarships
- For Bachelor's, Master's or doctoral students of up to 12 months
- For students in comprehensive degree courses, such as medicine, programmes ending with a state examination or traditional diploma courses the grant will be awarded for a period of up to 24 months and an additional 12 months for students pursuing a doctoral degree.
- The scholarship can be split up within one study cycle, for example into 2 6-month stays.
For further information on essential requirements and the application process, visit the Erasmus+ website.