Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Elective Modules: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Doing Business in the USA, etc.
- International Study Visits: USA, Asia, Europe
- Full-time (15 months), part-time (24 months, please check visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialise in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London
- Full-time (15 months)
M.Sc. Business Management – Digital Business Management (100 % online)
- Specialise in: Digital Business Management with a start-up and a corporate focus
- All courses are taught online with asynchronous und synchronous elements
- Part-time (24 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Provides fundamental insights into the economic development and economy of China and Europe
- Includes Chinese + German language courses and an exchange semester to China (SWUFE)
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Professor Mukherjees Statement about Coronacrisis
No one knows for sure the legacy that the COVID-19 crisis will leave us, what we do know is that without science, research and international cooperation, we will not overcome this crisis.
This is why DAAD President Prof. Dr. Mukherjee explains that the academic and scientific exchange will be even more important in the future.