This master’s program offers you the chance to study the unique combination of finance and information management, which enables you to develop your own ideas and connects you with businesses, non-profit organizations, and start-up capital. Gain insights into the finance sector, the current developments in digital finance, and learn how to master big data by using innovative strategies of information systems. On top of that, an attractive and outstanding study atmosphere creates the best support for you:
- Small classes and a close student-to-teacher ratio guarantee the personal support of every student
- Individual mentoring with professors and business partners
- International and interdisciplinary setting with renowned universities, institutes, and scientists
- Special scholarship program
- Entrepreneurial spirit to develop your own business ideas
For further information join our Virtual Info Session on January 24, 2022 and get a deeper insight into the Master in Finance & Information Management.
Find out more and apply now! wi.tum.de
Professor Mukherjees Statement about Coronacrisis
No one knows for sure the legacy that the COVID-19 crisis will leave us, what we do know is that without science, research and international cooperation, we will not overcome this crisis.
This is why DAAD President Prof. Dr. Mukherjee explains that the academic and scientific exchange will be even more important in the future.