Buscador de becas
Aquí encontrará informaciones sobre las posibilidades de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes, graduados, doctorados y docentes así como los programas de financiación de otras instituciones.
The Heisenberg Programme offers candidates four different types of funding
- the Heisenberg position
- the Heisenberg temporary substitute position for clinicians
- the Heisenberg professorship
- the Heisenberg fellowship
After being accepted into the Heisenberg Programme, awardees may either choose one of the above or combine one or more of the modules during the funding period. The funding extends over a period of 5 years at most.
- Heisenberg position: This module offers funding for your post and flexible research according to the “Head of independent junior research group/Heisenberg grant” staff funding category. Overview on DFG personnel rates
- Heisenberg temporary substitute position for clinicians: With the Heisenberg temporary substitute position, funding is provided for a replacement to cover your normal duties and for flexible research. This option offers funds from the “Medical research assistant” staff funding category. Overview on DFG personnel rates
- Heisenberg professorship: With the Heisenberg professorship, funding is provided for a temporary professorship
(W2 or W3) at a German university as well as flexible research within the staff-funding category "Professorship". Overview on DFG personnel rates
- Heisenberg fellowship: This fellowship is 4,450 EUR per month to conduct research at an academic institution in Germany or another country. As part of the fellowship, an allowance for direct project costs totalling 250 EUR is provided to finance items such as books, consumables and conference attendance in other countries. Fellows can be granted a childcare allowance, subsidised health insurance and travel and foreign country allowances.