Buscador de becas
Aquí encontrará informaciones sobre las posibilidades de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes, graduados, doctorados y docentes así como los programas de financiación de otras instituciones.
Re-invitation Programme for Former Scholarship Holders • DAAD
The aim of this programme is to enable former scholarship holders to carry out research and working projects in Germany and to maintain contacts as part of DAAD's global alumni network.
Who can apply?
- Former holders of DAAD research grants or study scholarships, whose funding was provided by the Federal Foreign Office for a period of over six months
- Former East German scholarship holders who studied for at least one year in Germany
What can be funded?
- Research and working projects at state or state-recognised institutions of higher education or non-university research institutes in Germany
- Working stays at an institution in business, administration, culture or media for former scholarship holders who work outside the science sector.
- A research or working visit can also take place at several host institutions.
- Funding may only be claimed once within three years.
Duration of the funding
- One to three months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Monthly payments of
2,000 euros for assistant teachers, assistant professors and lecturers
2,150 euros for professors
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information
- Other payments cannot be made.
The most important selection criteria are:
- Academic achievements and, if applicable, publications, which must be documented in the curriculum vitae and a list of publications
- A convincing and well-planned research or work project
- In the case of working stays outside the science sector, particular attention is paid to the following questions:
- Will the stay in Germany have a sustainable effect on your professional activity?
- Can you expect it to have multiplier effects, for example, in the form of planned publications?
- Will your stay in Germany promote existing cooperations?